Thursday, February 14, 2008

T-Rex as Spidey


2 comments:

Shawni said...

Steph! I'm so proud of you! Or should I just be proud of your sisters? I love that you have a blog. I'll be looking forward to keeping tabs on you guys since we never get to see you. We need to do dinner again soon. Thanks for the very nice comment on my blog. I love to hear things like that. I've heard so many stories where trials bring families closer together. I loved hearing yours. It's amazing how things work out. Anyway, we've got some great people workign with Lucy and I'm so thankful. We'll see what happens.

Jessie said...

Hey Steph I was so glad to hear from you on my blog!
So good to see your cute little family.
Welcome to the blogging world.....
It's such a great way to keep up on each others lives when everyone is so insanely busy!
Tell Troy hi for us...Conwey still misses playing ball with him.
Your kids have gotten so big too! I can't believe you have 5! And FOUR boys...man my three keep me crazy busy with all their sports....
At least we got our one girl right...I am looking forward to some dance classes!
Come visit sometime!