Friday, March 7, 2008

*FLASHBACK STORY*

So when I was a senior in high school in Las Vegas, I had a pretty packed schedule. I was VP of our Seminary program (early- morning, no time- release there), and I played volleyball, had student council, a couple of college-prep classes, and worked after school when we didn't have games. And I THOUGHT I was exhausted then- ha. Anyways, one night my mom ordered pizza and sent me to pick it up, I drove to the pizza place and then as any big sister would do, sent my younger sister (Lyndsay-maybe 12-years old) in to pay and get the pizzas. It was taking a loooong time, and I was so tired that I layed down across the front seat and rested my poor overworked head. The next thing I know, the pizza employees and my sister and concerned customers were all standing outside the window knocking furiously and sending someone in to call an ambulance. Lyndsay had come out with the pizzas and had seen me laying across the seat and thought something had happened to me or someone had hurt me. So she ran back in the the place screaming that something had happened to her sister and she needed help. Thus the scores of people at my window. She's always been my most paranoid sister! ha. I sat up and told everyone that everything was fine, peeled rubber out of the parking lot, and yelled at my sister all the way home for embarassing me. Sorry, Lynds. Thanks for your concern- I know it was just your immense love for me that made you react that way! The moral is, be careful about what you do in the front seat (or any other seat) of your car. You never know who might overreact. Peace out.

1 comment:

Lynds said...

Steph, you forgot to add that when I came out to the car and saw you, I had the double side by side pizza thing goin on and back then was about 50 pounds overweight, so as I ran back in the store, I was already being looked at and when I told the workers, they literally jumped over the counter screaming for someone to call 911. It all started because I saw some kids wearing black and smoking, with mohawks, and just the sight of them, put me on edge. I COULD have saved your life that day. No thanks needed:)