
This is the awesome pool at the Redrock Hotel where we stayed this last week.

Scotty split his head open on the corner of a bench in our hotel room.... (we put it back together with super glue)FYI Troy was babysitting!

Jason fell on a corner of the table at Taco Bell and cut his eye open...(we bought some more super glue to glue him back together)FYI Troy was babysitting while I was in the ladies room. Luckily, as Troy explains it, Jason didn't hit the floor because the table broke his fall...

..and as we were gluing back together one of our children, Truman, decided to shave a lucky "7" on his head in honor of our trip to Vegas.....all in all, a pretty ordinary week with the kids... FYI the line for Troy to babysit your precious children starts here...
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Steph... I am laughing so hard! So typical for your children! Always entertaining! Glad you guys had an adventurous fun trip to Vegas.
All the boys came running up to my car today to tell us to look at Trumans hair. I am dying laughing! Hope you guys still had a fun trip!
Oh my gosh...your house sounds like mine. Ask Troy if he can come babysit my kids sometime! :)
I love the 7 in the hair! Too funny.
Looks like fun to be in the warm sun at he pool! I'm jealous!
You gotta love boys! They always add excitement to everything we do. What a funny trip!
Post a Comment