Tuesday, March 11, 2008

To tell or not to tell...


So Jason decided to use the bidet (look it up, Troy had to have one after serving a mission in Japan) to rinse his daddy's toothbrush. The question is, after all of the teasing and practical jokes my loving husband has played on me, do I tell him now or after a few uses? To be continued...

4 comments:

marian said...

Hey Steph - This is Marian, Troy's cousin! That cracks me up that you have a bidet! G&G Boren had one in their Mesa house and we always thought it was a bit wierd (so European, but still wierd). Leave it to a toddler to find a great use for it.

emily, etc, etc said...

Troy playing practical jokes - I can't imagine. This is another cousin and as Marian said Grandma Boren had a bidet. I think he wanted one just to remember them...My vote is for telling him after a few uses.

Oh, one more thing - your "Flash Back" - picking up the pizza story; I thought I was going to die laughing.

Kevin Pratt said...

Steph, I think you should lay this picture on his pillow while he is brushing his teeth tomorrow night and that will be NUF said.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

i agree with chels!