Saturday, March 8, 2008

I forgot to add some "important" detail to previous story...

(From the witness aka my sister Lyndsay)
Steph, you forgot to add that when I came out to the car and saw you, I had the double side by side pizza thing goin on(Little Caesars) and back then was about 50 pounds overweight, so as I ran back in the store, I was already being looked at and when I told the workers, they literally jumped over the counter screaming for someone to call 911. It all started because I saw some kids wearing black and smoking, with mohawks, and just the sight of them, put me on edge. I COULD have saved your life that day. No thanks needed:)

1 comment:

Kevin Pratt said...

I don't think it was quite 50...you were a cute chubby. All you did was grow up and maintained that same weight so you're too skinny like you're sisters. (Yes, I am jealous). That is a hilarious story. Steph hated being in the spotlight so I know she was mortified.